Texas DMV Permit Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Texas Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Texas Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Texas Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 70% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Texas Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Texas DMV locations.
1. When getting ready to change lanes, you should
2. This road sign means
3. The most effective safety restraints in a traffic crash are
4. Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
5. Before turning, you should:
6. Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?