1. Documents Needed Before Visiting A DMV Office
What you need to bring to the DMV office will be different from state to state, depending on the requirements in your state. But generally, here are the documents you can bring:
- Proof of identity.
- Driver license application.
- Proof of residency.
- Proof of financial responsibility.
- Behind-the-wheel completion certificate.
- Type of DL.
- Applicants' legal status.
- Application fee: In most states, the application fee is $30-40 and must be paid before the driving test.
- Page: 1 of 7
Was this page helpful? Give us a thumbs up!
+1Helpful ( 32 )
Useless ( 4 )