Utah DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Utah Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Utah, you must pass a knowledge test. The Utah Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Utah Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Utah DMV locations.
1. The best lane position is:
2. To get the best protection, what should you look for when using a helmet?
3. When adjusting your rearview mirror, you should:
4. To swerve correctly:
5. How can a motorcycle operator discourage lane sharing by other drivers?
6. What is the recommended following distance behind another vehicle?