Utah DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Utah Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Utah, you must pass a knowledge test. The Utah Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Utah Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Utah DMV locations.
1. When entering a curve, a group should:
2. What should you not do to improve safety when driving at night?
3. In any crash, you have a better chance of avoiding serious injury if you do all of the following except:
4. When can motorcycles use High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) lanes?
5. If attempting to brake in curve, you should:
6. If a tire goes flat while you ride and you must stop, it is usually best to: