Utah DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Utah Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Utah, you must pass a knowledge test. The Utah Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Utah Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Utah DMV locations.
1. The cushion of space between a motorcycle and the vehicle in front:
2. Which of the following will protect your eyes from the wind?
3. Why should a load be placed low on a motorcycle?
4. To carry a passenger, you need to adjust all of the following, except:
5. Shifting to a lower gear produces an effect similar to:
6. It is difficult for other motorists to see motorcycles at night. To make up for that, a motorcycle driver should: