Utah DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Utah Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Utah, you must pass a knowledge test. The Utah Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Utah Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Utah DMV locations.
1. If braking on a curve,
2. When can motorcycles use High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) lanes?
3. When selecting a helmet, make sure it is all of the following except:
4. Unlike most food and drinks, alcohol does not need to be digested, which means:
5. Shifting to a lower gear produces an effect similar to:
6. Which of the following situations would cause you to increase your following distance?