Utah DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Utah Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Utah, you must pass a knowledge test. The Utah Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Utah Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Utah DMV locations.
1. If either tire goes flat while riding, you should:
2. Without a helmet, a motorcycle rider is ___________ times more likely to suffer a critical head injury in a crash.
3. To ensure the motorcycle is safe to ride, you should:
4. If your motorcycle has convex mirrors, and you are not familiar with this type of mirror, you should practice using the mirrors because:
5. To lessen your chances of being involved in a crash, you should:
6. When checking tires before a ride, you should look at all of the following except: