Utah DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Utah Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Utah, you must pass a knowledge test. The Utah Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Utah Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Utah DMV locations.
1. If someone tailgates you, you should:
2. If a tire goes flat while riding and you must stop, it is usually best to:
3. What are the two primary types of helmets?
4. Before a ride, tires should be checked for all of the following, except:
5. Helmeted riders are ________ more likely to survive head injuries than those not wearing helmets at the time of a crash
6. When being passed from behind, you should