Utah DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Utah Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Utah, you must pass a knowledge test. The Utah Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Utah Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Utah DMV locations.
1. Before a ride, what should you check with the fuel supply valve?
2. For a pre-ride inspection you should check all of the following except:
3. Most crashes occur during daylight. To be more visible you should:
4. Maximum straight-line braking is done by:
5. What color vest or jacket would best help you to be seen?
6. When driving at night, how should the following distance be compared to driving during the day?