Utah DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Utah Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Utah, you must pass a knowledge test. The Utah Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Utah Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Utah DMV locations.
1. Most crashes happen:
2. The best lane position is:
3. Passing and being passed by another vehicle is not much different than with a car. However:
4. Most crashes occur during the day. To lessen the chance of being in a crash you should:
5. Before a ride, what should you check with the fuel supply valve?
6. What should you do to maintain proper control of the motorcycle when turning?