Utah DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Utah Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Utah, you must pass a knowledge test. The Utah Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Utah Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Utah DMV locations.
1. If braking on a curve,
2. When being passed by another vehicle and there is a wind blast. What lane position allows the most room for error?
3. To lessen your chances of being involved in an accident, you should do all of the following except:
4. For proper protection, riding gloves should be made of:
5. When checking tire pressure,
6. When riding a motorcycle, to increase your chances of being seen at an intersection, you should