Utah DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Utah Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Utah, you must pass a knowledge test. The Utah Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Utah Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Utah DMV locations.
1. When entering a highway or curve, motorcyclists riding in a group should
2. What does it mean when a motorcycle driver puts his left hand out, as shown in the image?
3. A plastic shatter-resistant face shield
4. What happens if you are fined for a moving traffic violation, over the age of 18 and were wearing a helmet at the time of the offense?
5. How can a motorcycle operator discourage lane sharing by other drivers?
6. In hotter weather, wearing a riding jacket: