Utah DMV Permit Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Utah Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Utah Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Utah Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Utah Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Utah DMV locations.
1. When driving near light rail vehicles, always
2. If an aggressive driver cuts you off or does something else
3. This sign means:
4. When changing lanes you should not
5. If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
6. What are some telltale signs of a drunk driver?