Utah DMV Permit Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Utah Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Utah Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Utah Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Utah Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Utah DMV locations.
1. The minimum drinking age in this state is ____ years.
2. This sign means
3. Under which of the following conditions is a road likely to be most slippery?
4. If two vehicles arrive at a four-way stop at the same time:
5. This sign is used to warn drivers about:
6. Hydroplaning is usually caused by: