Utah DMV Permit Practice Test 15 2020(From the 2020 Utah Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||15|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Utah Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Utah Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Utah Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Utah DMV locations.
1. This sign shows one type of:
2. This road sign means
3. From top to bottom, the following is the proper order for traffic lights:
4. Lanes of traffic moving in the same direction are divided by ____ lines.
5. Who is most likely to be killed in a work zone crash?
6. If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should: