Utah DMV Permit Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Utah Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Utah Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Utah Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Utah Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Utah DMV locations.
1. If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
2. When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
3. You may continue carefully through a yellow light if:
4. When the driver behind you wants to pass, you should:
5. who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without A traffic light?
6. Aggressive drivers