Utah DMV Permit Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Utah Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Utah Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Utah Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Utah Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Utah DMV locations.
1. Is it legal to pass when the pavement is marked with a double yellow line?
2. If your wheels drop off the pavement onto the shoulder of the road you should
3. When driving on slippery roads, you should:
4. A steady green light at an intersection means that you:
5. This road sign means
6. If you are turning into a street with more than one lane going in your direction