Vermont CDL Practice Test: Tank and Hazmat - Test 2020(From the 2020 Vermont CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||38|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Vermont DMV locations.
1. Before a trip, you should __________.
2. A "smooth bore" tank is another term for what type of tanker?
3. A tank trailer with baffles helps to control ________.
4. Transporting liquids in tank vehicles requires special skills for two reasons: One is the tank's high center of gravity; the second is _____.
5. What makes a bulk liquid tanker difficult to manage?
6. What helps control the forward and backward liquid surge?