Vermont DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Vermont Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Vermont, you must pass a knowledge test. The Vermont Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Vermont Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Vermont DMV locations.
1. Smaller vehicles appear _______ and seem to be travelling ______ than they actually are.
2. To keep friends from hurting themselves after they have been drinking, you could do all of the following except:
3. When braking, you should:
4. You ______ hear a tire going flat.
5. What is an advantage of keeping a cushion between your motorcycle and other vehicles?
6. A plastic shatter-resistant face shield: