Vermont DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Vermont Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Vermont, you must pass a knowledge test. The Vermont Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Vermont Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Vermont DMV locations.
1. The gearshift lever is operated by:
2. Your lane position should do all of the following except
3. When approaching an uneven surface, such a bump or pothole, why should you rise slightly off the seat?
4. What is a potential danger of over-braking?
5. Which are two common types of motorcycle helmets?
6. A passenger on a motorcycle should