Vermont DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Vermont Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Vermont, you must pass a knowledge test. The Vermont Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Vermont Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Vermont DMV locations.
1. Why should you have an adequate following distance behind another vehicle?
2. If someone tailgates you, you should:
3. To ensure a helmet is safe, what certification should it have?
4. You can increase your visibility by:
5. Usually, a good way to handle tailgaters is to:
6. Gloves can