Vermont DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Vermont Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Vermont, you must pass a knowledge test. The Vermont Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Vermont Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Vermont DMV locations.
1. Before mounting the motorcycle, a pre-ride inspection should include all of the following, except:
2. When is a deer or moose not likely to be observed?
3. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should position themselves:
4. When riding a motorcycle, clothing:
5. The center portion of a lane:
6. To swerve correctly: