Vermont DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Vermont Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Vermont, you must pass a knowledge test. The Vermont Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Vermont Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Vermont DMV locations.
1. When approaching an uneven surface, you should:
2. For proper protection, riding gloves should be made of:
3. What is a large consideration in choosing the lane position to drive in?
4. Before changing lanes,
5. What type of material offers the best protection for clothing items, such as jackets?
6. A primary source of information about your motorcycle, including specifications, operation and suggested maintenance is