Vermont DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Vermont Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Vermont, you must pass a knowledge test. The Vermont Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Vermont Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Vermont DMV locations.
1. If you are driving and the motorcycle starts to drive differently, what should you do?
2. When you ride, the right gear to wear is:
3. What does moving to the farthest portion of the lane from a vehicle that is attempting to pass you do?
4. Most crashes happen:
5. To reduce your reaction time, you should:
6. The center third of the driving lane is where