Vermont DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Vermont Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Vermont, you must pass a knowledge test. The Vermont Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Vermont Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Vermont DMV locations.
1. Drivers on an entrance ramp may not see you. To help drivers on an entrance ramp, you should
2. When changing lanes, you should:
3. If driving a three-wheel motorcycle or using a sidecar, what is a danger of riding too far to the right of the lane?
4. When passing cars parked on the right, what is a dangerous situation a motorcycle operator should be prepared for?
5. What type of material offers the best protection for clothing items, such as jackets?
6. Convex mirrors make cars seem