Vermont DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Vermont Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Vermont, you must pass a knowledge test. The Vermont Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Vermont Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Vermont DMV locations.
1. What type of material offers the best protection for clothing items, such as jackets?
2. When preparing a passenger for a ride, you should tell them each of the following except:
3. If you are chased by a dog:
4. What can help remove alcohol and its affects from your body?
5. When alongside a vehicle and in its blind spot, you should:
6. To keep friends from hurting themselves after they have been drinking, you could do all of the following except: