Vermont DMV Permit Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Vermont Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Vermont Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Vermont Knowledge exam consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Vermont Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Vermont DMV locations.
1. Distractions that take a driver's attention away from driving
2. When a traffic signal light turns green, you should:
3. To enter a freeway:
4. Who is most likely to be killed in a work zone crash?
5. The safe and legal passing of another vehicle requires that a driver:
6. Many crashes are caused by