Vermont DMV Permit Practice Test 17 2020(From the 2020 Vermont Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||17|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Vermont Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Vermont Knowledge exam consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Vermont Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Vermont DMV locations.
1. When two vehicles arrive at an intersection at the same time, which one has the right-of-way when no signs or signals indicate rules?
2. What is the meaning of this sign?
3. When driving on slick roads, you should:
4. Which of the following are true
5. If the traffic signals are not functioning due to a power outage:
6. On slippery roads, you should: