Vermont DMV Permit Practice Test 18 2020(From the 2020 Vermont Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||18|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Vermont Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Vermont Knowledge exam consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Vermont Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Vermont DMV locations.
1. A person who drives his/her vehicle much slower than the posted speed limit
2. This sign means
3. What is the most common cause of traffic crashes?
4. At a school crossing sign, you should:
5. When a school bus is stopped and has its read warning lights on
6. If your car starts to skid, turn your steering wheel: