Vermont DMV Permit Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Vermont Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Vermont Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Vermont Knowledge exam consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Vermont Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Vermont DMV locations.
1. This road sign means
2. What is the most important driving technique to avoid crashes when driving in icy or snowy conditions?
3. Which of the following are true
4. Your vehicle must be inspected once a year
5. If a transit vehicle (bus) has signaled and is pulling back onto the roadway, you must:
6. If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.