Vermont DMV Permit Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Vermont Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Vermont Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Vermont Knowledge exam consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Vermont Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Vermont DMV locations.
1. What should you do when you see this sign?
2. You may pass if the line dividing two lanes is a ___________ line.
3. You must yield for emergency vehicles:
4. This sign means:
5. If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
6. To prepare for anything coming up in the road ahead, you should: