Vermont DMV Permit Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Vermont Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Vermont Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Vermont Knowledge exam consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Vermont Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Vermont DMV locations.
1. You must yield for emergency vehicles:
2. If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
3. You may pass if the line dividing two lanes is a ___________ line.
4. To prepare for anything coming up in the road ahead, you should:
5. What should you do when you see this sign?
6. This sign means: