Vermont DMV Permit Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Vermont Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Vermont Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Vermont Knowledge exam consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Vermont Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Vermont DMV locations.
1. When a driver sees an animal on the roadway
2. Lanes of traffic moving in the same direction are divided by ____ lines.
3. By law, a driver must signal at least 100 feet before a turn or a lane change, and
4. This sign means:
5. To drive more safely at night:
6. It is important to realize that your vehicle's braking distance will be much longer