Virginia DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Virginia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Virginia, you must pass a knowledge test. The Virginia Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Virginia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Virginia DMV locations.
1. The greatest potential for conflict between you and other traffic is:
2. A motorcyclist should attempt to avoid an obstacle in the roadway. If that is not possible, the motorcyclist should:
3. What is the best way to stay out of trouble while riding a motorcycle?
4. To reduce the chance of a collision, you should:
5. When riding in a group, what is usually the best formation to keep riders closer together while maintaining an adequate space cushion?
6. For a passenger, a helmet is