Virginia DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Virginia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Virginia, you must pass a knowledge test. The Virginia Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Virginia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Virginia DMV locations.
1. Before a ride, a motorcycle operator should check the throttle. The throttle should
2. How do convex mirrors, which are instaleld on some motorcycles, differ from regular mirrors?
3. If using saddlebags to carry a load, you should
4. If riding over rain grooves or bridge gratings and your motorcycle begins to weave. You should:
5. As you consume more alcohol, your skill level __________
6. A plastic shatter-resistant face shield: