Virginia DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Virginia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Virginia, you must pass a knowledge test. The Virginia Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Virginia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Virginia DMV locations.
1. The SEE strategy stands for:
2. When riding on a slippery surface, you should
3. To make it easier to be seen by other motorists:
4. Before riding an unfamiliar motorcycle, what should the rider do?
5. To reduce the chance of a collision, you should:
6. What type of material provides the best protection?