Virginia DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Virginia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Virginia, you must pass a knowledge test. The Virginia Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Virginia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Virginia DMV locations.
1. There may be less traction available for braking when:
2. A pre-ride inspection should include all of the following except:
3. When stopping, you should:
4. If you will have a passenger on your motorcycle, you will likely have to:
5. Taking a turn too fast can:
6. What type of footwear is the best for motorcycle riders?