Virginia DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Virginia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Virginia, you must pass a knowledge test. The Virginia Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Virginia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Virginia DMV locations.
1. Taking a turn too fast can:
2. What does a red arrow mean?
3. Why should a motorcyclist not rely on mirrors?
4. When riding in a group, mirrors:
5. Improper braking:
6. When being passed from behind, what portion of the lane should you ride in?