Virginia DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Virginia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Virginia, you must pass a knowledge test. The Virginia Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Virginia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Virginia DMV locations.
1. Taking over-the-counter medication before riding:
2. Before a ride, a motorcycle operator should check the throttle. The throttle should
3. When riding, you should wear:
4. A difference between googles and a face shield is:
5. Before riding an unfamiliar motorcycle, what should the rider do?
6. As a motorcycle driver approaching an intersection, what should you NOT do?