Virginia DMV Permit Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Virginia Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Virginia Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Virginia Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 85% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Virginia Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Virginia DMV locations.
1. When you plan to turn, signal
2. How many passengers may travel with a 16-year-old driver
3. Children under age ___ must be secured in an approved child safety seat.
4. This road sign means
5. You may drive around or under a gate that is being lowered or raised at a railroad crossing
6. A broken yellow line alongside a solid yellow line means