Washington DC CDL Practice Test: HazMat - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Washington DC CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||17|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauIing hazardous materials, applicants must pass a 20-question test. Before taking the test, applicants must pass a Transportation Security Administration background check. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Washington DC Commercial Driver Handbook. The Hazardous Materials endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DC DMV locations.
1. What color are the ABS malfunction lamps on school buses?
2. Because of passing cars, the area ______ of the bus is always considered dangerous for school buses.
3. You should adjust the outside left and right side convex mirrors so you are able to see _______.
4. If your bus is equipped with ABS, during an emergency situation, you should _______.
5. What should you do when you need to back up your vehicle but you do not have a look out?
6. If the school bus is so equipped, the school bus driver should activate the bus' alternating flashing amber warning lights in accordance with state law or at least ______ before the school bus stop.