Washington DC DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Washington DC Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Washington DC, you must pass a knowledge test. The Washington DC Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Washington DC Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DC DMV locations.
1. Convex mirrors make cars seem
2. Your lane position should:
3. A shatter-resistant face shield:
4. When riding with a passenger you should do all of the following except:
5. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should position themselves:
6. When would you not increase your following distance?