Washington DC DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Washington DC Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Washington DC, you must pass a knowledge test. The Washington DC Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Washington DC Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DC DMV locations.
1. When looking where you want to go in a turn, you should:
2. Shifting to a lower gear causes an effect similar to:
3. When you are being passed, you should
4. To lean the motorcycle for a turn, you should:
5. Most crashes happen:
6. When being passed by another vehicle, what part of the lane should you ride in?