Washington DC DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Washington DC Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Washington DC, you must pass a knowledge test. The Washington DC Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Washington DC Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DC DMV locations.
1. Without braking, what is a way a motorcycle operator could slow down?
2. Riding next to a vehicle is discouraged because:
3. When stopped behind another vehicle,
4. Motorcycle riders should choose footwear:
5. What can help reduce head or neck injuries resulting from a crash?
6. When crossing railroad tracks, usually it is safest to cross the tracks: