Washington DC DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Washington DC Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Washington DC, you must pass a knowledge test. The Washington DC Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Washington DC Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DC DMV locations.
1. When stopped behind another vehicle,
2. To lessen your chances of being involved in a crash, you should:
3. Without braking, what is a way a motorcycle operator could slow down?
4. What type of footwear is best for a motorcycle operator?
5. A simple way to make your motorcycle easier to see is to:
6. Which of the following situations would cause you to increase your following distance?