Washington DC DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Washington DC Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Washington DC, you must pass a knowledge test. The Washington DC Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Washington DC Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DC DMV locations.
1. One of the benefits of regular maintenance of a motorcycle is:
2. Intersections are usually:
3. Which of the following is not required equipment on a street-legal motorcycle?
4. Before mounting a motorcycle, you should check all of the following except:
5. What adjustments may you have to make to accommodate a passenger?
6. When you are driving a motorcycle and being passed from behind, you should