Washington DC DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Washington DC Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Washington DC, you must pass a knowledge test. The Washington DC Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Washington DC Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DC DMV locations.
1. How often should a motorcycle driver check their rearview mirrors?
2. Signals on a motorcycle:
3. To stop quickly, you should:
4. When riding at night you should:
5. To increase your line of sight when preparing to pass another vehicle you should:
6. To be effective, eye or face shield protection must be all of the following except: