Washington DC DMV Permit Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Washington DC Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Washington DC Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Washington DC Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Washington DC Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DC DMV locations.
1. Which of the following is true about driving through a curve?
2. Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
3. An intersection has no traffic signs or signals. You arrive at the same time as another vehicle. You should:
4. When passing another vehicle, a driver should wait until the entire car the driver just passed is visible in the rearview mirror before turning back into the right-hand lane.
5. When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
6. You come to an intersection with a flashing red light. You must: