Washington DC DMV Permit Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Washington DC Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Washington DC Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Washington DC Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Washington DC Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DC DMV locations.
1. Certain highway signs and markings contain information about hazardous conditions. Such signs are known as:
2. Many crashes are caused by
3. Motorcycles, scooters, and mopeds are not easy to see; therefore, you should:
4. This road sign means
5. There may be times when driving 10 miles per hour is too fast for existing conditions.
6. A red arrow on a traffic light means: