Washington DC DMV Permit Practice Test 16 2020(From the 2020 Washington DC Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||16|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Washington DC Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Washington DC Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Washington DC Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DC DMV locations.
1. This sign shows one type of:
2. This sign is used to warn drivers about:
3. Only ____ can reduce the alcohol level and the effects from the body.
4. When passing another car, you have enough room to return to the driving lane:
5. Certain highway signs and markings contain information about hazardous conditions. Such signs are known as:
6. “Hydroplaning” is best described as: