Washington DC DMV Permit Practice Test 18 2020(From the 2020 Washington DC Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||18|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Washington DC Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Washington DC Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Washington DC Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DC DMV locations.
1. This sign indicates that the road ahead:
2. Which of these statements is true about driving and taking medications
3. At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
4. When driving in fog
5. Which of the following is a dangerous thing to do in work zones?
6. A driver can legally pass on the right of another vehicle